Google Payments is in the midst of a Fintech revolution which is leading the global shift from cash to mobile payments. We are operating in the middle of this dynamic environment as new technologies, interaction patterns and companies in Fintech space continue to emerge.
We are aiming to build the next generation of how users interact with money. The team is in the midst of high growth and innovation on a global scale and are poised to succeed in many markets.
As a Product Strategy Lead, you’ll be supporting and partnering with the leaders of Google Payments. In this role, you'll work closely and partner with Product and cross-functional leaders in Payments and other products in building strategy and driving execution forward on critical and ambitious goals of Google Payments.
- Support in building Product strategies across Payments (Consumer, Merchant, Financial services, and Payments Platform) by working closely with senior product and cross-functional leaders.
- Provide insight and drive strategy which will require developing and keeping updated a market assessment and point of view on Fintech Industry and trends.
- Establish and lead processes for effectively managing the Product Management organization (i.e. OKRs, annual planning, headcount, budget etc). Identify problems and issues, proactively, across organizations and create programs and processes to solve them.
- Lead cross-team initiatives on critical projects from inception to completion to drive alignment and increase velocity. Be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop and manage team-wide and executive communication content for meetings, off-sites, presentations, etc. Craft and drive plans for organizational development and foster a culture of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of experience in strategy, operations, management consulting, or equivalent experience in similar role
- Experience working in a Payments domain
- Excellent analytical skills, advanced spreadsheet skills and building simple dashboards
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels including executive leadership team, peers, managers and junior staff
- Excellent project management and planning skills and ability to keep multiple priorities moving at the same time
- Adept at working across multiple functions including Product, Engineering, Communications, Finance, with working knowledge of Marketing, Legal and Business Operations