Overview of Role
We are looking for a Senior Vice President of Revenue to scale and grow the business and operate cross-functionally across the organization. In this role, you will work as part of Climb’s leadership team to develop and execute against attainable but aggressive growth targets. You will help to build a cohesive organizational strategy to find, service, and support Climb’s channel partners and end customers.
- Partner with the leadership team to drive the adoption and execution of the organization’s overarching vision both internally and externally
- Assess current customer LTV and develop strategies to scale revenue through current products, and / or the proposal of additional products and services.
- Ensure that sales, marketing, and customer success strategies are aligned and informed by overall company goals from the C-suite
- Set the example for the Revenue team and greater organization as an external face of the organization along with the CEO
- Assist the CEO in fundraising activities, helping secure growth capital
- Manage departmental resources and budget
- Create and iterate on processes that lead the organization in a best-in-class growth methodology
- Communicate cross-functionally on organizational needs to drive consistent growth
- Represent the revenue organization in Board of Directors meetings and functionsHire, retain, coach, and grow a team of high-performing goal-oriented teammates
- Create an inclusive culture of over-attainment and motivation to achieve goals
- Design and oversee compensation plans in partnership with Finance and existing team
- 10 - 15 years of sales and leadership experience overseeing sales, marketing, and client success teams
- Proven track record of scaling accounts in a “land and expand” business model and of scaling a revenue team from <5m to 20m+ revenue
- Prior experience in a data-driven leadership role in fintech or lending
- Demonstrated experience as a strategic, critical thinker able to align the goals and execution of sales, marketing, account management, and customer success teams
- Ability to build a team and align the organization around best-in-class processes for achieving goals
- Mission-driven to deliver best-in-class values to partners and students
- Able to be a strategic leader to the team and C-Suite
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Health benefits including dental, vision and covered insurance premiums
- Flexible vacation/remote working policies, happy hours and a stocked kitchen with snacks
- Sponsorship for professional development and training programs
- Collaborative, dynamic, balanced, and fun team environment
- General sense of well-being and excitement
We’ve raised hundreds of millions of dollars of lending capital from financiers such as The Blackstone Group and Goldman Sachs. We are currently 40 passionate technologists and business people excited to be changing the face of modern education.
Read about us in the news, check out our company values, and find us on Comparably.