NSR is looking for an investment director with an entrepreneurial spirit to join its team. This individual will be responsible for deal execution, deal sourcing, outbound prospecting efforts, and maintaining relationships with the firm's investments, work on all aspects of the execution of transactions. This individual will also lead and execute fundraising strategy.
- Lead and develop debt investment opportunities in the alternative lending space - from idea to proposal to deal execution - taking a holistic, cross-functional approach.
- Own all aspects of the deal, including sourcing, qualification, modeling, due diligence, and closing activities.
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of current retail and HNW individuals, working strategically to help meet fundraising goals.
- Leads strategy, planning, and execution of the fundraising efforts.
- 5+ years of financial experience. Ideally, in credit, private equity, capital markets/investment banking.
- Excellent credit analysis and portfolio management skills. Good negotiation skills, communication skills.
- Experience creating and executing institutional fundraising strategy.
- FinTech and/or fund experience.
- Capital markets fundraising.
- Knowledge of the alternative lending market.