LiveVox has been a change-maker in the contact center space since 2000, providing a cost-effective path to voice and digital engagement, while significantly simplifying integration paths within our customers’ environments. Our true omnichannel solution provides a flexible data platform that layers in communication channels to multiply reach to consumers, maximizing every touchpoint, and enabling tailored communications with simplified connectivity to existing systems of record or CRMs. With all conversations, data stores and interactions in one place, LiveVox delivers a comprehensive view of the customer in a single ‘pane of glass’ empowering LiveVox clients to deliver the best experience to their customers. Moreover, our Workforce Optimization component derives actionable insights and identifies training opportunities, enabling call center associates to work effectively from anywhere and to continually improve. Growing an average of 25% GAGR YoY, LiveVox is adding new positions across all department in the company in the US, Colombia and India.
We are looking for front-end development engineers who are eager to use cutting edge development tools and techniques to deliver a best-in-class user experience.
In this position, you will work with your team lead to plan, design, build and execute new features on our SAAS platform. You will exploit our comprehensive CI environment and test harness, have an eye towards quality and insist on the highest standards.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop cloud-based applications that are reliable, scalable and responsive to the changing needs of our clients
- Drive each project across the software development lifecycle, from conception and requirements interpretation, through design, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, and support
- Propose innovative tools, frameworks, automation, and processes that are used by the entire front-end team for development
- Deep-dive into related frameworks and systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed and to identify key areas for improvement in the platform
- Write clean, maintainable code
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development using common frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, etc.)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experienceSolid understanding of Design Principles and Patterns
- Good skills and knowledge on fundamental CS concepts Data structure, Algorithms and Problem solving
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- Self-learner with passion for innovation and new technologies
- Effective communication in English, with excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
Why You'll Love Working Here:
We like to have fun, but at the same time, we’re serious about providing contact centers with an amazing platform in the cloud for running their services. We have strong and growing revenue and we’ve won a number of awards.
- Have interesting technical problems to solve, and awesome people to work with.
- Offer competitive monthly compensation.
- Take advantage of being "in the cloud" by working remotely sometimes.
- Are conveniently located close to shopping malls, restaurants, and transportation.
- LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you are differently abled in a way that requires accommodation, please let us know. Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals people to perform the essential functions of their jobs. We're passionate about bringing in smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team.