LendIt Fintech (www.lendit.com) is the world’s leading fintech media company. Bankers, fintech executives and investors from around the world rely on LendIt Fintech for industry news, analysis and gatherings -- online and offline.
Our news portfolio currently includes:
- LendIt Fintech News
- Fintech One-On-One podcast
- PitchIt Podcast
- Fintech Features
You are an experienced Journalist who has a track record covering financial services, fintech and/or technology. You love to write, research and develop your own story ideas.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Pitch and develop captivating story ideas in digital banking, lending innovation, payments, blockchain, regulation and beyond
- Write clean, concise and factual articles
- Record and edit short-form video content
- Create trustworthy relationships with contacts and sources
- Keep up-to-date on the latest fintech news developments
- Contribute to LendIt Fintech’s live and virtual events, video sessions and podcasts
- Maintain an ethical and objective standard in research & reporting
- Accurately fact-check information
- Meet deadlines
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is Journalism or relevant subject matter
- At least 2 years work experience as a journalist
- Recent experience covering financial services, fintech or technology
- An established book of relevant contacts/sources
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent observation and judgment skills
Characteristics we are looking for:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Work ethic & diligence
You will report to:
This position needs to be filled immediately.
TBD based on your availability, throughput, experience and capabilities.
Remote - looking to hire local correspondents in the USA, Europe and Latin America.
To be considered for an interview, complete the form below.