LendIt Fintech is hiring a full-time Marketing Associate. This position will report directly to the Marketing Director and touch all of LendIt Fintech’s products. These include in-person and virtual events, our news platform, podcasts and more.
As a member of the marketing team, your responsibilities will support the the following core goals:
- Increase LendIt Fintech’s brand and product awareness
- Grow LendIt Fintech’s audience database
- Generate LendIt Fintech’s sponsorship and ticket sale leads
This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate with 1-3 years experience who is tech-savvy, organized, detail-oriented and accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. You are not expected to be a marketing expert, but you must be eager to learn new skills and extremely comfortable with technology.
LendIt Fintech (www.lendit.com) is the world’s largest fintech media company. Our daily news coverage, weekly podcasts and fintech events raise the bar for the fintech industry and touch over 12,000 people yearly.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Build and deploy email campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Maintain segmented email databases for lead generation
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and analyze campaign performance
- Prepare regular marketing reports
- Create marketing collateral including email and social media graphics
- Work with Marketing Director to maintain and manage the marketing team calendar
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable in an exciting high-growth environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Proficient in G Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce & Canva preferred
- Proactive problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Extremely organized
- Be a team player
- Be customer service focused
- Authorized to work in the USA
Have what it takes to join the LendIt Fintech team? Complete the application form now.