Temenos Cloud Americas offers all Temenos software products as a service in North America. The VP Program Delivery is responsible for establishing a program management framework for forecasting, managing and ensuring quality and timely delivery of Temenos Cloud America’s SaaS program.
In this role you will Build global and regional relationships to drive delivery of all service level agreements, ensure compliance and risk in line with Temenos Cloud Americas board and regulatory bodies. The VP Program Delivery is responsible for operational relationships across Temenos, vendors and partners in the delivery of SaaS program.
- Develop, forecast and manage Temenos Cloud Americas SaaS delivery program.
- Deliver monthly executive review of SaaS program including delivery velocity, risks, performance and improvement plans with empirical data metrics.
- Resource planning. Identify needed resources for projects, define and assign project stakeholders.
- Develop and manage team roadmaps.
- Provide oversight and governance to regional program delivery.
- Mentor delivery managers; own delivery timelines - from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies.
- Build strong relationships collectively within program management with cross-functional partners to collaborate and advocate for program management's roadmap, driving towards more effective execution.
- Build and iterate on various processes with leaders and teams to drive alignment, simplify execution, and improve quality and efficiency.
- Ensure customer implementations are completed with high quality on time and to budget.
- Manage and control the workload of the operations team, providing strong leadership and direction.
- Establish, implement, and communicate a compelling program management vision.
- Independently identify significant opportunities to improve the organization in ambiguous areas, build consensus, and define how to evaluate success (e.g., metrics, data-driven decision making).
- Quantify pain points around operational issues and align resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact (i.e. ensuring equitable distribution of resources and creating a sustainable reporting methodology).
- Be a thought leader in building a high-performance culture. Define and measure success metrics for the team
- Review and improve work processes as appropriate to ensure work is clearly identified and the solution is achieved in a timely and robust manner.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers who are utilizing Temenos SaaS within their business and ensure the customer experience is positive and improved wherever possible.
- Advocate for customer success and provide escalation management to maintain customer satisfaction
- Perform regular customer reviews, report both to stakeholders and internally with reference to any issues identified and managing these through to successful solution.
- Ensure feedback from clients and team is incorporated into program management framework to reach product development and leadership to be considered for future solution directions.
- Provide feedback to executive leadership regarding current cloud operations performance, proactively identifying issues for remediation and managing these through to resolution.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years in program/project management or execution, with at least 4+ years of managing teams.
- 5+ years experience in SaaS and/or financial system operations.
- 3+ years experience in managing delivery using Agile methodologies.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills and have been part of a scaling program management function.
- Distills complex problems to their root cause and main drivers; leverages data and analysis; challenges assumptions even from senior leaders to ensure we set and meet high standards.
- Resilient and able to work autonomously in the face of ambiguity.
- Ability to see the bigger picture while maintaining attention to detail; solves for future problems not just today's specific challenge.
- Technical/finance background and/or demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Expert time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrable ability to successfully work across teams utilizing strong leadership and communication skills, both written and oral, to achieve this, whether internal or external.
- Ability to quickly assimilate information, providing innovative solutions.
- Exceptional communicator, leading across the business to build trust and credibility.
- The ability to achieve effective changes and continuous improvement in delivery and the day-to-day operations and processes.
- Experience working with enterprise level clients when there are issues, acting with credibility and professionalism as well as giving confidence to clients on the actions being taken.
- A proven track history of managing a team which consistently achieves goals and targets.
- Experience with and knowledge of cloud platform solutions.
- A passion for technologies and solutions, and a strong aptitude for business strategy.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.