Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $4 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 4 short years 12 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 450 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Define and implement key initiatives for Upgrade’s Mobile Banking offering.
- Define new products and features with specs, wireframes, and product flows.
- Work cross-functionally to define, develop, launch and scale our product.
- Work closely with the operations team to monitor, troubleshoot and solve issues across account opening, verification and customer support.
- Analyze the impact of product features and define key metrics for success.
- Significant expertise in Financial Services with consumer banking/payments Fintech preferred.
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with third party APIs & solutions integration.
- Ability to lead and resolve questions and conflicts across organizational stakeholders.
- Fluency with product development tools, SQL, web analytics and AB testing software.
Benefits / Perks
- Designer office with amazing views of the bay!
- Comprehensive benefit package: medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Flexible working environment.
- Conveniently located in San Francisco Financial District.
- Close to BART and public transportation.
- Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks and treats.
- In office game rooms, yoga room, and abundance of lounge space.
- Monthly social gatherings.