Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $4 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 4 short years 12 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 450 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
The Performance Marketing Manager will report directly to the VP of Marketing working closely with the marketing and product teams to drive new customer acquisition across Upgrade’s products—Loans, Cards and Mobile Banking—via strategic partnerships and digital marketing channels including SEM, email, display, and social. In this role you’ll be part of a growing acquisition team where you’ll get exposure to a variety of user acquisition channels and an opportunity for increasing responsibility over time.
- Rapidly execute, optimize and maintain paid and non-paid growth programs in support of Upgrade’s customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Assist with onboarding, optimization and ongoing monitoring of partnerships and affiliates.
- Collaborate with channel managers to develop marketing collateral including content, copy, display creative and landing pages to help grow and optimize marketing channels.
- Structure and run ongoing tests to measure effectiveness of creative, segmentation, and channels.
- Work across marketing and key internal teams (Product, Analytics, Operations, Legal, and Compliance) to develop, integrate, launch and continuously optimize acquisition channels.
- Track, analyze and interpret key performance metrics to maximize scale and efficiency.
- Prepare and manage month end budget and reporting process for partnership and digital channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years B2C marketing experience in a growth/customer acquisition role
- Hands on experience with Google, Facebook and/or Affiliate platforms
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze and synthesize raw data from multiple sources, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations. Intermediate Excel user required. Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accountable, action-oriented, results-driven, and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment and experimental mindset
Benefits / Perks
- Designer office with amazing views of the bay!
- Comprehensive benefit package: medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Flexible working environment.
- Conveniently located in San Francisco Financial District.
- Close to BART and public transportation.
- Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks and treats.
- In office game rooms, yoga room, and abundance of lounge space.
- Monthly social gatherings.