Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $4 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 4 short years 12 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 450 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
The Financial Institutions Group is responsible for deal execution, onboarding, account management, FI sales, new strategic partnerships and FI strategy to scale new products. This position reports to the VP, Head of Financial Institutions
- Collaborate with the investor team to develop best-in-class GTM strategy, investor onboarding experience, and ensure operational excellence once onboarded
- Support the onboarding of new investors including account opening and documentation review
- Manage CRM and Sales Operations
- Manage channel partnerships / sales lead tracking
- Create and update marketing materials and tailored investor sales content
- Design and implement improvements to existing systems to accommodate new products in a more efficient and robust investor experience
- Optimize process for FI email marketing campaigns.
- Independently run projects that include cross functional coordination
- Work towards automation and scalability of all sales/onboarding processes
- Analyzing and transforming data into actionable strategies for our investors
- Maintain up-to-date materials (policies, data, FAQ, etc.) for streamlined audit/due diligence support
- Suggest improvements to existing systems and processes to drive quality, efficiency and enhance the FI sales efficiency and overall investor experience
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role in FinTech, Investor Operations, Investment Banking, or Marketplace Lending (open to Customer Success in financial capacity)
- Proficient in Salesforce / CRM management experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- SQL and Tableau a plus
- Growth-mindset with a demonstrated ability to take ownership and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and a strong client service orientation
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and recognize and focus on critical issues
- Flexibility to prioritize, balance and respond to competing needs within a growing organization
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgment and excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits / Perks:
- Great OPEN office location!
- Conveniently located in San Francisco Financial District
- Close to BART and Public Transportation
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, & vision
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks & treats