Who We Are?
At Cross River, we are building the best banking and technology products for Fintechs, all through APIs. As venture-backed pioneers of the platform-based financial services model known as the sponsor, or partner, bank, we work closely with our partners to offer products such as payments rails and loan origination services to the latest in regulatory and compliance solutions. What drives us every day? A desire to innovate in the service of financial inclusion. Giving access to consumers, whether they are looking for credit or for a better way to pay has been in our DNA from day one. Our nimble, adaptive, one-step ahead culture is powered by our people, and because of their creativity, tech-forward thinking, and collaborative spirit, we are experiencing explosive growth.
Cross River Bank (“CRB”) is a venture-backed bank reinventing banking to power the financial services of the future. CRB is a leader in Marketplace Lending, providing cutting edge solutions to some of the largest and most innovative FinTechs in the market. As a bank that originates more than $2.5BN annually and manages more than $1.3BN of assets, we are building out enterprise risk management that is crucial to support our business growth.
What we are looking for
The Operations Coordinator will help lead the team involved with the daily operations of various cash management services such as ACH Origination, Wire Origination, and Remote Deposit Capture as well as Debit/ATM cards. Preferably with previous experience with Fintech and Banking as a Service. Responsibilities will also include payment rail processing as well as servicing Market Place Lending platforms. The ideal candidate will have a constant curiosity in all aspects of Operations, with acute attention to detail, and be a quick learner. The incumbent will also be responsible for providing training and oversight of solutions that are implemented. This candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the Bank’s policies and procedures and keeping up with changes in Federal Regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related job experience
• 3+ years in a management role
• Ability to work across levels of management and to effectively lead teams
• Intuitive thinker with the ability to think out of the box
• High attention to detail
• Strong process management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High level of confidentiality and accuracy
• Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong customer service skills
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
• Demonstrated leadership skills and decision-making skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in all facets of a core operating system a plus
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.