As the VP, Product, you will curate the marketplace and membership experience to deliver on this mission.
What You'll Do
- Develop and guide the long-term product vision and short and long-term prioritized product roadmap that is aligned with the company vision, strategy and business goals. The key area of focus will be leading our forthcoming Membership Experience/ P latform as we transition into a multi-product /financial health ecosystem .
- Establish and monitor best practice s for Product Lifecycle; bring a metrics-driven , customer centric, and strategic approach to product management and design . Direct line of sight created to achieve member and business goals.
- Continuously optimize the product development and planning process, partnering with technology, business, operations, credit, compliance, legal and other functional teams
- Be the steward for delivering the customer benefit, driving elegant solutions and terrific customer experiences
- Provide leadership for the Product (s) , representing them to the wider senior leadership team , L ending C lub as a whole, and helping with the IR/PR narrative.
- Maintain close alignment with business, credit risk, operations, compliance, ops strategy, marketing and engineering
- Manage and grow an existing team of Product Managers and Designers w hile being a culture carrier for a collaborative, fun, and smart environment
- 15+ yrs experience in product management, product development or related field
- Experience leading a team in a best-in-class digital consumer product company , preferably with a marketplace/ financial health focus .
- Deep customer focus is important to understand pain points of customers we serve
- Experience with Agile development is a requirement
- Understanding of financial products, personal financial management; prior lending or investments experience is helpful, though not required if person has an appreciation for regulated products
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, and deep experience with product development lifecycle, roadmap prioritization, user research, customer driven innovation
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pragmatic and business-oriented approach to product and strategy