At Fluidly, we are solving the biggest problem facing small businesses - cashflow. We provide real-time cashflow forecasting & management that helps small businesses to be more confident in their financial decisions, and sleep a little better at night!
Our team was recognised as one of WIRED magazine’s top 10 London startups 2018 and the FinTech50 in 2019 / 2020.
We’re looking for a Platform Partnerships Manager/Lead to own and grow relationships with enterprise partners on an API or white-label basis. You’ll be managing our partnership with a leading bank to ensure the commercial delivery of the relationship, plus selling and onboarding new partners globally.
This role reports directly to the CEO and is a great opportunity to work closely with an entrepreneur & founder.
- You’re incredibly organised, able to manage multiple work strands and relationships.
- You’re hot on the details, sweating the small stuff whilst making sure we don’t forget the big picture.
- You’re a confident operator both with internal and external stakeholders, able to influence with aplomb.
- You’re great at finding the win-win situations, and communicating the value to both parties.
Knowledge / Experience:
- You enjoy managing multiple stakeholders across multiple organisations to keep deals and projects moving towards their goals.
- You ask excellent questions and seek to deeply understand clients and what they are looking for, helping craft solutions and commercials that work for both parties.
- You’re comfortable with both analytical thinking and operational detail.
- You’ve developed a balance when it comes to action, knowing exactly when to run with things and when to take a step back.
- You are experienced in business development and relationship management (bonus for SME lending/ SaaS) OR perhaps you have a strategy consulting/ banking background but are keen to learn enterprise sales.
- You have a great passion for attention to detail and get frustrated when t’s are not dotted and i’s not crossed(!)
- You’re the boss of prioritisation.
- You’re a trusted advisor who can present clear data to leadership and can aid in their operating mechanisms.
- You're comfortably organised amongst chaos.
- You’re a broad thinker and have the capability to see the potential impact of decisions across the wider business.
We strive to create an inclusive workplace where people have the opportunity to succeed, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, religion or belief, disability, age or pregnancy.
We embrace difference and know that if you can be yourself at work, you'll be happier, more motivated and creative. We want you to bring your whole self to work, to have your own perspective and know that you belong.
- Equity. We want people to have a stake in the business so that all of our interests are aligned. It’s your baby too.
- 25 days holiday – and we will make you take it. Burnout is not big or clever.
- Our Vitality health insurance covers your physical and mental health and provides you with a discounted gym membership and half-price health screens.
- Flexible working - Whatever that means when the world returns to normal.