Our excellent customer service and the great rates we offer have won us loads of awards. Money Supermarket named us their 'Best Personal Loans Provider' and we were voted 'Most Trusted Loan Provider' for the 7th consecutive year by consumers in the Moneywise Customer Service Awards, as well as 'Most Trusted P2P Platform'.
Not surprisingly, we're obviously pretty proud of our customer service team and the amazing offering they provide to our customers. So, as we continue to grow our product suit, we're looking for equally enthusiastic customer service whizzes, to join our team on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you’ll be on the front line, interacting with both prospective and existing customers daily via Phone, Email and Live Chat, helping to solve queries regarding new loan applications, existing loan management as well as our exciting new product Credit Cards!
We’re looking for natural problem-solvers with the ability to relay information clearly to ensure the best possible customer experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with customer service experience in a financial services environment paired with a real passion for providing a first-rate customer journey to come in and hit the ground running! 😊
This role is 100% remote UK based role.
A Day In The Life
- Answer inbound contact from potential and existing customers via telephone, live chat and email
- Build relationships with customers, demonstrating a clear understanding of their needs. Going the extra mile to provide resolutions and mitigate complaints
- Provide customers with information on products, services and processes
- Resolve any customer queries and update systems and accounts accordingly
- Action customer requests. For example - taking payments, settlement figures, change of personal details, change DD details
- Administration duties such as customer letters, other departmental requests on customers’ accounts, customer call backs, KYC
- We’re looking for great communication skills, experience in customer services gained within financial services, the ability to demonstrate initiative and the ability to manage administration tasks accurately whilst providing a high level of customer service
- You’ll have experience of dealing with all types of Credit Card enquiries
- You’ll understand the importance of treating customers fairly and hold a track record for going the extra mile to ensure that the customer feels valued
- You’ll have the confidence, patience and flexibility necessary to connect with a wide range of people and adapt effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re able to think on your feet and communicate effectively, asking clarifying questions and offering simple explanations to complex issues
- Alongside your natural rapport-building talents, you are a fast learner with an exceptionally high attention to detail and can adapt efficiently to new concepts and systems.
- You look forward to contributing positively to the team dynamic and hitting the ground running in true Zopian style