Who we are
We are a trusted, blockchain-native technology team that delivers leading products to address the most complex data challenges. We build SaaS solutions and data services to convert data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. Our products automate and optimize accounting, audit and tax processes for funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms - and we are proud to call some of the largest ones our clients.
Who we need
- 5+ years of experience building, scaling, maintaining production services
- Solid understanding and experience with OOP, MVC architecture, RESTful architecture
- Solid experience with frontend SPA stacks; Angular, VueJS, React, SASS, Less
- Experience with docker (creating, maintaining, and deploying of docker images), docker-compose, in cloud infrastructure (AWS preferably), Kubernetes, Kafka, RDBMS (i.e. Postgres), noSQL storage solutions are nice to have
- Understanding of microservices would be nice, having first hand experience would be best
- Experience with people management and/or team management is a nice to have.
- 3+ years of business knowledge or experience in the financial industry is nice to have
What you’ll do
- Work independently without too much supervision to fulfill the responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Customer Success, and Engineering in order to deliver and enhance new and existing features.
- Work with senior team members; participate in planning meetings, set timelines, justify work efforts, provide dev requirements, question requirements, and manage deployments
- Mentor and guide junior team members through the product
- Contribute to coding, testing, and deployment efforts (as needed)
- Achieve on-time delivery without compromising quality
- Hit the ground running and be a full-fledged contributor to the corresponding project/team within 6 months